Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Credit Collections Specialist
- Where in the world? You can work remotely anywhere in the EU, with a preference for the UK or Netherlands
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within Central European Time (CET)
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Credit Collections Specialist to join our Finance team at Messagebird. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the credit collections process, ensuring timely and effective collection of outstanding customer accounts while maintaining positive relationships with clients.
What you’ll do
- Manage outstanding accounts receivable by reaching out to customers through phone calls and emails.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve any billing or payment discrepancies.
- Keep track of accounts receivable records to ensure that the aging is current, applying credits and collections appropriately, accounting for uncollectible amounts, and resolving any miscellaneous discrepancies.
- Provide updates to management regarding the status of collections and outstanding accounts.
- Assist in developing and implementing credit and collections policies and procedures to optimize the collections process.
What you’ll bring
- Strong desire to learn, be very hands-on, have diligence and speed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance & Accounting or relevant experience.
- 3+ years experience as a Credit Collections Specialist or similar role, preferably in a fast-paced technology or SaaS company.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to handle difficult conversations professionally.
- Ability to build relationships with other departments.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and take ownership.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite.
- Good systems skills (Excel / Google spreadsheet, pivot tables, etc)
- Proficiency in English
What You’ll Gain
- All Remote environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work – we’ve got you covered!
We’re proud to be an All Remote company nested in flexibility. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://euremotejobs.com/job/credit-collections-specialist/→