Hi, we’re CompanyCam.
We’re a simple-to-use photo documentation and productivity app for contractors of all commercial and home services industries. Packed with intuitive functionality, CompanyCam facilitates unparalleled communication and accountability across a contractor’s entire business. We’re committed to providing a consumer-grade, game-changing experience that helps our users build trust within their company and with their customers.
But don’t let that corporate description fool you—the people behind our buttoned-up product are laid-back (but hardworking), genuine, and kickass, and you could be one of them!
We’re looking for a self-motivated, problem-solving Customer Retention Specialist who excels at providing a positive experience for customers. In this role, you will be responsible for nurturing customer relationships, minimizing churn, and optimizing customer lifetime value. The primary focus of this role is to reduce attrition and engage existing customers, by understanding customer behavior, communicating effectively, and analyzing data to identify trends and areas for improvement. This is accomplished through a variety of communication methods (phone calls, emails, and texts) to ensure the continued loyalty of our customers.
In this job you will…
- Manage customer relationships, developing strategies to retain existing customers.
- Gather and act on customer feedback to continually improve retention.
- Create processes, resources, and frameworks to ensure best practices for retaining customers.
- Collaborate with our Sales, Product, and Support teams to ensure customer feedback is heard.
- Negotiate with customers to maintain business.
- Address client requests and build retention strategies based on customer feedback.
- Successfully transition customer relationships as needed to our Customer Success team.
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you’re OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated.
- Be technically savvy and hungry to learn the ins and outs of our platform quickly.
- Be customer-focused, with a passion for providing an amazing customer experience through strong communication skills and helping clients achieve great things.
- Have outstanding time management and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate and prioritize multiple customer engagements.
- Work well both independently and in a team environment
- Reside permanently and currently around the Lincoln, Nebraska metro area.
It’d be nice if you…
- Have previous experience working in a customer-facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Have a track record of building proactive, value-driven relationships with clients.
- Have a bachelor degree in Business Administration or Communications.
How we work at CompanyCam:
CompanyCam is a fun, fast-paced team united by our core values of Show Up, Grow Up and Do Good. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — CompanyCam is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. Are you reading this and wondering if you meet every requirement? Studies show that workplace minorities, such as women and people of color, are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At CompanyCam, we pride ourselves on celebrating everyone. We are actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive. If you’re interested in applying, do it! Even if your experiences don’t directly line up or you are ‘missing that one thing’. We are excited to read your application!
Together we’re building something great!
Compensation: This is a salaried position at CompanyCam. Our salary band starts at $40,000 and is based on experience. We also offer meaningful equity and other benefits.
Ready to apply?
If you share our passion for serving our customers and bringing truth and transparency to the contracting industry, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com.