Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team in Bulgaria!
As a main point of contact for our customers, team members in this role will provide high level technical assistance for our products, but also gather and communicate important information regarding customer challenges.
The role involves working closely and collaboratively with the Tier 2, Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams to provide our customers with the best possible user experience when working with our products
What you’ll do
- Handle complex requests and escalations while meeting customer timelines
- Assist customers and internal employees via phone, chat, and ticket process to resolve requests
- Create, optimize, and troubleshoot customer requests and dashboard builds by using Boolean logic
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical issues in powerful SaaS platforms, fixing issues for customers or escalating to Tier 2 and/or Engineering where needed
- Explain and educate customers on product functionality and refer them to relevant documentation
- Manage a queue of tickets, and keep customers regularly updated throughout the investigation of issues
- Escalate suggestions on new features to the Product team on behalf of our customers
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Assist Customer Success Managers with technical call requests
- Communicate and partner daily with global peers and leadership
- Maintain expert level product knowledge and continual learning
What you have
- Fluent English language skills, as well as grammatically correct written skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Customer Support environment
- Experience in replying to and resolving customer issues over email, chat, and phone
- Highly organized, detail oriented, with a strong passion for customer care
- Ability to prioritize important customer requests easily
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new and robust technological solutions
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours where required
- Experience working remotely in a SaaS Customer Support environment
- Experience using, organizing, and maintaining multiple conversations via Zendesk, Live Chat tools, and JIRA or similar ticketing software
- Experience managing multiple high-priority requests simultaneously with ease
What we offer
- A close-knit team of helpful colleagues with dry and nerdy humour
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
We Act with Care – We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride – We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change – We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://euremotejobs.com/job/customer-support-specialist-12/→