About This Role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Works with deployment tools and understand continuous integration.
- Comply with project plans and meet the expectations of the customer.
- Adhere to timelines in case of internal training and client facing tasks.
- Follow coding standards and software development hygiene diligently.
- Besides the job specific responsibilities strictly adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization
- This job posting encourages diversity and welcomes applicants who have taken a minimum of one-year career break to apply
- At least 1+ years of experience in web application development projects
- Have a good understanding on web applications / basic web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery)
- Expertise in at least one object-oriented programming or scripting language viz Java/C# .NET
- Understanding of frameworks and platforms as applicable
- Exposure to design patterns and architecture
- Develops high quality software with strong programming ethics – naming conventions, commenting, semantics.
- Research skills and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Understand requirements from client/Manager/Lead and work on them.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and start playing client facing roles.
Attribute of a Successful Candidate
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) – Articulates clearly, concisely and with context at all times.
- High confidence and assertiveness skills – Has a cordial work relationship with peers and manager, speaks his/her mind even during challenging situations, proactively seeks help /assistance when in need.
- Takes feedback positively and works on it seriously, is not afraid of making mistakes as part of learning, Open to working across projects & technologies.
- Good analytical & logical skills – Understands requirements quickly and accurately, proactively thinks through the solution and seeks clarification before coding.
- Explores the root causes of problems before taking action, quickly learns the latest developments in technology and is able to apply it to the projects.
- Good Interpersonal Skills – Builds good working relationship with teams and stakeholders.
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.