In a world with deep supply chain disruptions, true omni-channel networks, and sustainability-minded consumers, there is a need for next-generation inventory systems.
That’s why we are building Syrup, an AI-powered predictive software platform for inventory decisions in commerce. By leveraging more data in real-time, we empower merchandising and planning teams with allocation, ordering, and inventory management recommendations.
Our mission is for commerce to no longer be a wasteful industry, as our intelligent platform empowers inventory excellence at every step in the value chain.
We’re VC-backed by Google’s AI fund (Gradient Ventures), as well as former executives from Adidas, Zalando, ASOS, Reebok, Bonobos, Salesforce, ThredUp, and Stripe. We’re working with fast-growing brands such as Faherty, Reformation, and Desigual.
About The Role
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for developing strategic relationships and closing new business. We’re looking for sales professionals who operate with a high level of integrity and can have strategic conversations with Planning, Merchandising, and Allocation leaders at top retail brand prospects. You’ll be the dominant driver of revenue growth and a brand ambassador acting as the foundational entry-point for our customers. We’re still a young team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future sales organization.
- Identify quality enterprise leads and develop leads into high-value opportunities
- Build trusted relationships up and down the organizations of your target accounts
- Listen intently to understand customer pain points
- Own the entire process, from prospecting to bringing in technical support as needed and negotiating contracts
- Coordinate closely with the Marketing Team and SDR partners to create account-based sales and marketing strategies
- Provide a phenomenal customer experience for Syrup’s prospective customers
- Offer thought leadership and expertise to apply Syrup’s solution to solve a customer’s current issues with performing code review
- Keep CRM up-to-date with customer information, forecasts and pipeline data to track progress toward goals and learn more about our processes
- Manage a high-volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Experiment with customer targeting, messaging and sales processes to help write the future Syrup Sales playbook
- Exceed quarterly sales targets
- At least 5 years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of selling technology solutions to executive-level enterprise customers
- Experience identifying and navigating multiple stakeholders across different departments and seniority levels
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak to engineers
- High-energy, dedication, and persistence through long sales cycles
- Clear written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to craft compelling presentations for both technical and business audiences
- Customer empathy to listen and understand the unique needs of customers
- Adaptability to try new ways of doing things with the ability to learn from failures and move on
- A commitment to learning
- Experience working for a high-growth stage startup
What We Offer
Fun, friendly, respectful, collaborative, diverse, driven, mission-oriented – that’s Syrup! We’re a group of driven people who want to make a difference in the world by building game-changing software. We care deeply about people, planet and product. Concretely, we offer:
- Remote Flex: We’re a remote first team across Europe and North America. For our colleagues in New York, you can come into our office in SoHo as often as you like.
- Equity Compensation: We offer generous equity compensation for all our early employees.
- We offer generous health, vision, and dental benefits to our employees.
- Generous PTO: Take the time you need, when you need it.
- Syrup summits: We bring the whole global team together every quarter for our Syrup summits. Previous locations: Barcelona, Madrid, Los Angeles, Warsaw, Boston, New York.
We offer competitive base pay with a potential salary range of 80k EUR to 130k EUR, and a similarly competitive range in other locations. This role also targets a range of 200k-300k EUR OTE. Salary is commensurate with experience, generous early-stage equity package, and benefits including medical/dental/vision.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://euremotejobs.com/job/enterprise-account-executive-remote-eu/→