About Snap! Mobile, Inc:
Snap! Mobile is the essential technology platform for school athletics and activities. To date, Snap! Raise, our industry-leading fundraising solution, has raised more than $700 million dollars for over 100,000 groups and teams through over 12.5 million participants and donors. In addition to the Snap! Raise fundraising platform, Snap! Mobile further supports schools, groups, and teams with its other solutions: FanX (communication and fan engagement in a custom app), Snap! Spend (full-service money management), Snap! Store (year-round access to spirit wear), Snap! Manage (integrated scheduling, rostering, and registration), Snap! Insights (dashboard for custom financial reporting and fundraising oversight), and Snap! Sponsor (marketplace for local sponsors).
About Snap! Mobile, Inc.:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
About the Role:
Snap! Mobile is looking for a stellar Enterprise Sales Manager to join our Enterprise Sales team. The Enterprise Sales Manager leads a team of SDRs, and Account Executives. This position will play a critical role in our accelerated growth into the SaaS EdTech industry. Our Enterprise Sales team is responsible for the daily management of inbound and outbound sales, establishing relationships with key decision-makers, cross and upselling, and increasing customer retention. Responsibilities for the role include hiring, coaching, driving sales initiatives, ensuring all company procedures are followed, and motivating our Enterprise Sales team to provide a best-in-class customer experience. This position will be responsible for growing a high-performing SaaS sales function in partnership with Sales Leadership to land and expand in schools, districts, athletic conferences, and state associations across the Snap! Mobile platform of products.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, resilient, and adaptable, with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to balance multiple projects. A “can-do” attitude is required, and this person must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. Applicant must be comfortable and self-assured working in a remote setting and can think and act quickly under pressure.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Enterprise Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, coach, and develop our Sales Development and Account Executive teams by setting quarterly objectives, motivating the team to attain weekly, monthly, quarterly targets, and fostering a collaborative team culture in partnership with Field Sales
- Establish, iterate, and provide ongoing coaching on Sales Process, MEDDICC Methodology & Account Planning
- Partner closely with Field Sales and Customer Success leaders to plan and execute a go-to-market strategy focused on driving lead-generation and up-cross sell initiatives for multiple products and buyer personas
- Track and improve performance KPIs and productivity metrics using HubSpot and other sales insights/analytics tools
- Prepare and submit weekly pipeline forecasts and reporting to the VP of Enterprise Sales to demonstrate your team’s progression to meeting and exceeding targets
- Serve as a liaison for the Enterprise Sales team and collaborates cross-functionally (Training & Enablement, Field Sales, Rev Ops, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing) to support the improvement of tools, resources, and processes that enhance the performance of the team
What we are looking for in you:
- 3+ years of experience building and managing high-performing software sales teams through complex, fluid sales motions
- A mission-driven sales leader with a growth mindset that embraces adversity and challenges that come with leading an ever-changing organization
- Experience coaching and training a repeatable sales process, sales methodologies (MEDDICC preferred), and account planning processes
- Coach’s mentality with the ability to lead with the kind of enthusiasm and empathy that maximizes the team’s growth and reach its fullest potential
- Experience leading sales teams through new product and service launches
- High-level communicator with proven ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Data-driven mindset with experience leveraging data in business decision making
- Experience with HubSpot or Salesforce and other sales insights/analytics tools
Proposed Compensation: Salary Range: $110-125K base + Variable Comp = OTE $185-$200K
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotewoman.com/job/enterprise-sales-manager-8/→