CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Middle Software Engineer (node.js)
As a Middle Software Engineer, you’ll spearhead software design, development, testing, and deployment. You’ll collaborate with Product, crafting high-quality, innovative, and scalable solutions while mentoring junior engineers and modeling best practices in API development or UX design. You are expected to handle coding tasks while taking on additional responsibilities contributing to the team’s overall success.
Technology Stack used at CreatorIQ:
- AWS and strict cloud-oriented infrastructure
- Node.JS and Typescript, PHP, Python, and GoLang
- MS SQL Server, AWS DWH with Redshift, Aurora, and S3
- SPA-concept React Apps
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Make code optimizations and refactoring of existing applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs, performance bottlenecks, or issues affecting the reliability or scalability of the system.
- Estimate effort for tasks, stories, and epics.
- Follow the SDLC and maintain discipline in JIRA usage.
- Ensure code and solution quality by putting in place and maintaining rigorous test strategies and unit tests.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies to ensure the software developed is contemporary and competitive.
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality, readability, maintainability, reliability, and adherence to coding standards.
- Implement automated testing to improve our software product’s robustness, performance, and reliability.
- Write and update technical documentation for features that are being developed.
- Lead and mentor junior developers, promoting ongoing learning and improvement.
- Help with onboarding of new developers.
- Conduct technical talks, sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Collaborate efficiently with team members to meet team goals.
- Actively participate in scrum meetings by providing updates and taking responsibility for tasks and user stories.
- Balance multiple tasks or projects simultaneously and understand how to prioritize based on business needs.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Minimum of 2+ years of software development experience.
- Proficiency in API development and API-first methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and backend architecture best practices.
- Understanding of performance issues in backend and database tiers.
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure, including Serverless services.
- Intermediate English proficiency.
- Lifelong learner with innate curiosity.
- Significant hands-on experience with Node.JS is a must for this role.
The developer should be well-versed in building and maintaining backend services using Node.js. They should also have a deep understanding of Node.js principles and core APIs.
- Solid experience in TypeScript.
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining APIs, preferably GraphQL APIs. HTTP protocol understanding, including request/response lifecycle, API versioning, and API testing tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with testing frameworks and libraries like Jest, Mocha, or Jasmine and understanding concepts like unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing.
- Close collaboration with the DevOps team that works with the AWS platform, including AWS SDK and Lambda, to build scalable and efficient cloud-based solutions.
- Experience in automated CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI / GitHub workflows to streamline the development, testing, and deployment processes.
- Familiarity with serverless architecture and cloud-native development patterns.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Good knowledge of SQL and Data manipulation concepts;
- Solid experience in GraphQL and API-first methodologies;
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation techniques.
- Familiarity with ML technologies;
- Experience in other Backend stacks, like PHP, Python, Java, Ruby, Go, etc.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotewoman.com/job/middle-software-engineer/→