About This Role
Role and Responsibilities:
- The person will be required to work on SFMC platform for creating and executing marketing campaigns
- Ability to work independently and work directly with Marketing teams
- Drive the strategy for the email program to deliver strong engagement and results, through audience segmentation, deliverability, best practices, and data analysis
- Analyze the effectiveness of Digital Marketing deliverables, measures against objectives and reports results
- Flawless delivery of daily campaigns, troubleshoot issues that arise and implement solutions to mitigate future problems
- Expertise in SFMC Email Marketing Tool with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good Experience in SQL
- Experience in Data model design
- Expertise in Campaign Orchestration, Life cycle programs and personalization
- Expertise in Marketing data optimization and List cleansing
- Experience in Data optimization and Hygiene
- Experience in Personalization in campaigns
- Good Business understanding of Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably with SFMC Certification (Marketing Cloud Specialist or Email Specialist)
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.