Shopmonkey is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Event Manager. If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, are passionate about creating innovative marketing event strategies, comfortable with problem-solving, and multiple hat-wearing, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
As the Senior Event Manager, you will define and execute Shopmonkey’s external, in-person events to grow Shopmonkey’s brand awareness and drive pipeline. Your contributions will be instrumental in hitting ambitious goals driving the growth of our company. You will also be responsible for operational execution of Shopmonkey’s internal events designed to provide inspiration and connectivity across the organization. These events include sales kickoffs and company summits, among others.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Research, design and implement Shomponkey’s presence at high-profile industry conferences and national trade shows.
- Develop and execute strategic event operations from concept to execution, which includes event timelines, budgets, planning, promotion, logistics, and post-event reporting to measure event success and strategy for improvements
- Set, drive, and measure KPIs and pipeline metrics for customer facing events ensuring YoY growth.
- Collaborate and partner with Sales and Customer Success teams, to align event strategy alongside business objectives
- Partner with People Ops to create and execute internal events for Shopmonkey employees, including sales kickoffs and company summits.
- Manage event assets and collateral to drive interest and participation
- Multi-task and lead several events simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Work alongside other marketing leaders as needed
- Travel: Approximately two physical events a quarter in the U.S.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in strategic events planning and measurement as well as specific full cycle trade show execution
- The desire to consistently enhance and innovate events, bringing new ideas to the table
- Proactive approach to handling issues and troubleshooting any emerging problems on event day
- Excellent eye for detail, organized, thorough, and a creative thinker and problem solver
- Exceptional project management experience and strong communication skills
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration
In the United States the range is typically a salary of $95,000 to $110,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. The range provided is Shopmonkey’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors. In addition to this base compensation company stock options and benefits as outlined below are included.
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- $20 phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual activities and in-person meet-ups
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up for collaboration at least once/year. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available the 1st of the month following hire date
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off – take the time off you need!
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts
Personal & Professional Development
- Weekly internal product & company training sessions
- Monthly events & education activities focused on DEIB, personal and/or professional development
- Individual career progression plans and leadership/management training
Check out our founder’s story, life page, or hear from real employees about what it’s like to work at Shopmonkey.
Join our team of hungry, humble, smart people who love what they do, and change the auto industry by helping every shop thrive.
About the Industry
The U.S. is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey is the leading auto-repair shop software company; it is a cloud-based solution that helps auto-repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation onto a simple, easy-to-use platform.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley and trusted by more than 3,500+ auto shops across the U.S. and Canada, Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo of the global car repair market, estimated to be worth more than $500B.
In 2021 Shopmonkey raised a $75 million Series C, supported by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Headline, I2BF, and ICONIQ Growth.
In 2022, Shopmonkey was named #4 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Startup Employers list (and #1 in Business Products & Software Services).
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members from all backgrounds that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission.
Shopmonkey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Shopmonkey is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our our commitment, Shopmonkey will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotewoman.com/job/senior-event-manager/→