Headquarters: Saint Petersburg, FL
We are seeking a dedicated and highly skilled Customer Success Manager to serve as a primary contact and liaison for customers enrolled in our e-commerce coaching programs. The customer success manager will keep track of client progress from onboarding to offboarding, drive adoption of Skup’s processes and technology, and coordinate with coaches to achieve the client’s goals with the ultimate aim of ensuring customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional attention to detail, the ability to establish rapport with clients rapidly, high levels of empathy and patience, outstanding communication and writing skills, and a proven ability to build and nurture client relationships. Must possess the ability to think outside of the box and act proactively to find solutions to unique problems.
- Client Relationship Management: Develop and maintain strong, trust-based relationships with high-value clients, serving as their primary point of contact.
- Client Onboarding: Ensure seamless onboarding experiences for new clients, understanding their unique needs, and coordinating internal resources accordingly.
- Communication: Effectively communicate complex ideas and strategies to clients, both verbally and in writing, ensuring clarity and understanding. Maintain detailed notes of client interactions.
- Problem-Solving: Collaborate with clients to identify challenges and proactively propose solutions to address their specific needs.
- Scheduling: Coordinate scheduled meetings between clients and coaches
- Data and Document Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records, contracts, and documentation.
- Monitoring Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds: Coordinate with Sales to ensure client payments are collected on time. Manage objections and evaluate refund eligibility according to product-specific policies.
- Coaching Calls: Guide clients through the onboarding process over live Zoom calls; providing direction, feedback, and reassurance as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related field OR equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Proven experience in client services, account management, or a teaching role, preferably in a consulting or advisory firm.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and build trust.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Empathetic, patient, and customer-focused mindset.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Hubspot (or similar CRMs)