At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users.
By joining Vercel, you’ll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications! Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and system integration.
What You Will Do:
- Meet with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Design and implement scalable applications, web services, and APIs.
- Develop and maintain internal software tools.
- Troubleshoot and bug fixing.
- Identify bottlenecks and improve software efficiency.
- Collaborate with the design team on developing user interfaces.
- Write technical documents.
- Report to the Billing team’s Engineering Manager
- To ensure success as a product engineer, you should have strong programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Top-rated product engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company
- 4+ years in software development
- Nice to have: experience with Salesforce, Next.js, and the Vercel platform
- Stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The San Francisco, CA base pay range for this role is $138,400 – $230,700. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotewoman.com/job/software-engineer-billing-7/→