HELLO. We’re Whitespectre. Technology partners that fuel growth. From ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, we help companies unlock transformative experiences and business results. The software we’ve created touches thousands of lives every day. Our partnerships last for years.
We are a company designed to deliver, working in fast-moving, cross-functional agile pods to solve interesting technical challenges and drive real impact. Technical Architects & Engineers & Product Managers & Designers & QAs & Delivery Specialists &… You?
We start with our people. 70+ and counting. With wide-ranging skills, built on experience. Remote but super-connected. In a culture that prides itself in developing and investing in them. Perfect partners for each other and for clients.
Come and be our next React Native Engineer.
What’s it like to be a React Native engineer at Whitespectre?
- Whitespectre operates on a fully-modern tech stack- toolset includes React Native, ReactJS, Typescript, Webpack, Node.js/Express, REST/GraphQL, Rails, Postgres, Elastic, CI/CD with Docker, Heroku/AWS, etc. Working smartly is important to us; automation, dynamic environments spin up with new feature branches and slack bot integrations control our production releases.
- We follow an agile 2-week sprint methodology with Product, UI/UX and Engineering within the team to align closely with business stakeholders and incrementally build and release new functionality.
- The majority of our projects involve building greenfield applications and our delivery teams typically own products end to end – your thinking and contribution make a big impact!
- You can read more about life in our engineering team in this blog post by our Senior Engineer, Eneko and Ana, React Native Engineer
- Competitive salaries, with payment in USD
- Annual Performance & Salary Reviews, with proactive career management
- 20 Days PTO & 3 Charity Days annually
- Funded face-to-face meet ups in Barcelona, as well as, South America and Asia
- Assisted Relocation package
- Flexible working hours for efficient teaming in a 100% remote environment (proudly remote-first for 10 years!)
- Free English classes & educational expenses support
- Generous Employee Referral Plan
- Team Fitness and Charity Initiatives
In addition to the above benefits, we foster an inclusive working environment that provides:
- Great company environment – check out Glassdoor
- Personalized onboardings
- Opportunity to contribute to company-level initiatives
- Work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies
- Cross-company knowledge groups – improve your expertise, share your learnings and work with different technologies and tools
- Regular brown bag learning sessions
- An emphasis on Work-life balance
This is the right position for you if want-
- The challenge of collaborating with business stakeholders and Product Managers to advocate for technology solutions while bearing in mind the tradeoffs for business results
- The responsibility of designing new architectures and being confident to justify your technology decisions. (Plus debating and recognizing when a colleague has an even better idea!)
- The opportunity to go outside your core expertise and strengthen skills with other technologies and learn more
- To solve problems that can’t be addressed by just searching Stack Overflow
- An environment where excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are valued and honed.
- A culture where people from different backgrounds interact, collaborate and reach a shared goal
The “check the box” Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in software development and 4+ years of React Native
- Advanced English level, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience contributing to technical decision-making within a team
- Can work full-time with a significant crossover with the core hours: 11am – 7pm Central European Time
- Live outside of the US. Please, no recruitment agencies.
Interested in applying?
- Apply by completing the form below
- Or email us with any questions on email@example.com