Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,500+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,100+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Product Manager to own the product to offer the different payment methods across the world to create seamless and convenient payment experiences to make payers life easier solving their pain points and drive impact in our rapidly growing business by identifying and solving problems that provide value to our customers.
Product Managers at Flywire like to win. You’ll be part of the team who is focused on identifying what a winning product looks like and how it will succeed in the market. In order to accomplish this, you will own a product and be responsible for its roadmap, solutions, management of a cross functional team and more.. What does this look like? You must be…
- An excellent communicator – at the heart of every great product manager is the ability to communicate your vision effectively
- A strategic thinker who is focused on execution – a great strategy only achieves results through diligent execution
- Collaborative in your approach in leading initiatives – teamwork is the key to success here at Flywire, and to be successful, you’ll need to be able to work across teams throughout the globe
- Obsessed with solving customer problems – discover them and solve them to drive value back to the customer
- An entrepreneurial leader who understands that constant iteration is the only way to build and deliver great products – you must be able to create a vision that rallies the team to join you on your journey
With diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Product Team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Translate the vision and objectives into a roadmap for your product area
- Be the expert on customer payments problems and their solutions
- Be able to build products, new functionalities with engineering following rituals, write epics and user stories.
- Build in-depth understanding of the payments ecosystem and use it to drive innovation
- Make smart decisions and informed risks with low-medium uncertainty to deliver a best in class experience for our customers
- Lead the squad for the payment experience working along with Engineering, QA and designers
- Lead by influence, always helping the team reach their maximum potential
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- 1+ years of experience in a FinTech or payments environment
- Experience working with 3rd party payment provider companies, PSPs, Acquirers…
- Demonstrable experience launching customer products and optimize them
- Goal-oriented and a team player
- Good knowledge of product management, Lean and Agile
- Applicants must be located in the United States or Spain
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotewoman.com/job/product-manager-430/→