The TAM position is an integral part of the Customer Experience department at nZero. A TAM is the customer’s point of contact for all things related to their data and how it is displayed in the nZero platform. The TAM should have great attention to detail when working with the data and also be able to explain the data on a high level to executive-level stakeholders both internally and externally. Reporting to the Manager of Technical Account Management, this position plays a vital role ensuring customers have a smooth, successful onboarding process and are able to obtain accurate, timely data from the nZero platform at all times.
- Own the technical onboarding process and ensure timely delivery of value to customers.
- Educate the customer on their data sources and why each source of data is important in the customer’s decarbonization journey.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the nZero platform and product, QA tools, Jira, Confluence, and Microsoft Excel.
- Excel at customer service and building valuable relationships with customers. This will ensure that customers perceive the value nZero provides as well as generate additional revenue from those customers.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency while maintaining the quality of data in the platform and delivering excellent results for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years experience at a SaaS company
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to convey sophisticated information in an efficient, easy-to-understand manner.
- Love to learn new things, and confident surfacing new ideas to improve organization.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotewoman.com/job/technical-account-manager-76/→