About the team
As a market leader in Lead Generation Automation, we enable thousands of SMBs to boost their growth by finding and connecting with their ideal customers on major social media platforms. We’re a bootstrapped, profitable PLG startup (50 team members) serving customers worldwide (with the US as our largest market).
You’ll lead the Marketing (spanning product marketing, growth, and content) and, in the absence of a Sales Team, be a key revenue leader within PhantomBuster. You’ll work on diversifying our ICP acquisition channels, improving our AAARRR funnel metrics, and positioning PhantomBuster in a fast-developing market.
- Expand and diversify our acquisition channels and increase the number of ICP sign-ups through innovative channels,
- Leverage the power of PhantomBuster to target high-value customers and be a leading voice for Lead Generation expertise internally,
- Support and guide our cross-functional product transition through a deep understanding of the market, prospect requirements, and our value proposition,
- Own vital metrics such as ICP sign-ups, free-trial-to-purchase conversion, and ARPA at purchase,
- Leverage our customer community and your knowledge to rework our current messaging by integrating more lead gen expertise and relevant use cases to educate our users better,
- Leadership: Build, manage, and grow the current team (4) and report to the Exec Committee. Be a critical voice for business within the company.
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of leadership experience in a marketing position within a high-growth company that operates with a Product Led Growth strategy, ideally marketing to SMEs,
- ‘T Shaped’ marketing experience, working across multiple channels and markets,
- Experience scaling a company with 10M$+ ARR,
- Analytical mindset with a proven ability to run experiments and measure the impacts of your team’s initiatives,
- Excellent project management and organization skills with a focus on quick iterations and team performance,
- Alignment with our values (rationality, humility, honesty, well-being, long-term approach),
- Exceptional written and spoken English.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer 4-day weeks (paid 5), generous Paid-time Off, and full-remote work across Europe,
- Freedom to lead in a highly rational, data-driven, non-political environment. Our core values are rationality, humility, and honesty for a reason,
- Wide-reaching impact on the growth of a self-funded, profitable, sustainable global company,
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Screening video call with Jakub, Talent Acquisition – 45 minutes.
- Job Fit interview with John (Chief of Staff) – 1 hour.
- Case Presentation with Guillaume (Co-Founder, CEO), Martin (Co-Founder, acting VP-Product), and Maddy (external Advisor, Partner at Erevena) – 1 hour.
- Culture fit interview – 1 hour.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://euremotejobs.com/job/head-of-marketing-10/→