Let’s jump right into these content marketing statistics, shall we?
- Content marketing has both lower up-front costs and deeper long-term benefits than paid search (source: Kapost – in collaboration with Eloqua).
- Content marketing costs 62% less & generates 3x as many leads than outbound marketing (Source: Demand Metric).
- More than 615 million devices now have ad-blocking software (according to PageFair 2017 Global Adblock Report)!
- Almost half of people between age’s 18-49 get their news and information online – and those numbers are growing (Source: 2016 Pew Research Center study).
- 77% of Internet Users read blogs and small businesses with blogs get 126% more lead growth than businesses without (source: IMPACT).
- 61% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog (Content Marketing Institute).
- Content marketing brings in conversion rates that are six times higher than other methods (Source: Aberdeen Essentials).
- Publishing 16+ blog posts a month brings 3.5x more traffic than publishing 0 to 4 articles (Source: Hubspot).
- 47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep. (Source: Demand Gen Report, 2016).
I’m a freelance copywriter and SEO specialist. I aim to empower individuals and businesses with impactful marketing solutions and insights. In my downtime, I recharge by embracing the beauty of nature or cherishing moments with my loved ones. If you found value in this post, please consider sharing it.